AP Traffic Services, Inc. was founded in January 2018 by Alfie Pereyda. Alfie remains company’s president, and he oversees the daily operations of the business from his Sacramento office.
AP Traffic Services operates under a C31 California Construction Zone Traffic Control license. The company is;
- SMUD SEED Vender
- ISN certified and a signatory contractor with the Northern California Laborers Union
AP Traffic Services is a California Micro Small Business and registered with both the Department of Industrial Relations (DIR) and SAM (System for Award Management)
Alfie Pereyda, President
With more than 25 years construction industry experience and 20 of those years specifically in traffic control, Alfie has tremendous passion in this field of work. Alfie is an ATTSA certified traffic control flagger instructor, a traffic control design specialist, a traffic control supervisor, and a traffic control technician. He also has OSHA 500, OSHA 10 and OSHA 30. He is a Subject Matter Expert with the State of California Contractors License Board.
Alfie Pereyda has more than 25 years construction industry experience of which 20 has been in traffic control. He has a tremendous passion and zeal for all elements of traffic control. He has personally been involved in all aspects of traffic control, and is also a qualified;
- ATTSA certified traffic control flagger instructor,
- Traffic control design specialist,
- Traffic control supervisor, and a traffic control technician.
In addition, Alfie has OSHA 500, OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 certifications, and is a State of California Contractors License Board Subject Matter Expert.
Get a Quote
Let us create a traffic control plan, or training service package to meet your specific needs. You may contact us by;
- Phone: (916) 997-6653 (available for emergencies 24/7/365)
- Click here to complete an online information/quote request. Tell us a little about your business, and we will get back to you with some suggestions as quickly as possible.